I began what all adoptive parents call "the paperchase" for my daughter in the fall of 2004. My dossier was logged-in at the China Center for Adoption Affairs on February 21, 2005, and on September 7, 2005, just six and a half months later, saw her beautiful little face for the first time! I traveled to China in mid-October and met Jing Shen Yan on October 23, 2005, just three days before her first birthday. We officially became a family the following day!
I was incredibly fortunate to begin the paperchase for my second daughter from China in the summer of 2006. I was DTC on November 15, 2006, and LID on December 18, 2006. I've now settled in for the long wait for referral--now an absolutely horrible 15-plus months! Please join me as I travel to China to bring my second beautiful daughter home!
No comments:
Post a Comment