

We had a great time last night: Elizabeth and I went to an auction (her very first), and I think it was the first of many to come! We were #41, and she enjoyed waving our number around--so much so that the auctioneer encouraged her to "keep it up"! If you ask her, the highlight of the auction was the hot dog, chips, and "grape-ity grape grape juice soda" she had...We only stayed for about an hour, but in that time I managed to snag a beautifully carved walnut shelf and a really cool old globe. She's already located China and Maine on the globe. I have to keep reminding myself that she's only 3 1/2!

Finally, I thought I'd include a picture of Elizabeth and Baxter with Baxter's new feeding station--at 12, he's getting arthritic, so I hope this will make it easier for him to eat without bending and stretching...
No comments:
Post a Comment