"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Sally
the ride homefast friends!
Sally needed a home, and Elizabeth wanted a kitty.
Deb, Sally looks just like our cat Max - as in, identical! He has always been the best with kids. I love tiger cats. Sally & Elizabeth look like the perfect match! How are the cat and the dogs getting along? I don't know if Joe told you but we have a new puppy and our 12 and 13 year old cats are "adjusting" - LOL! Sandy
4 comments:
Oh I love the kitty photos!!!! The swing set is cool as well!
My girls would go crazy if I let them bring another cat home! Then I would truly be certifiable!
Deb, Sally looks just like our cat Max - as in, identical! He has always been the best with kids. I love tiger cats. Sally & Elizabeth look like the perfect match! How are the cat and the dogs getting along? I don't know if Joe told you but we have a new puppy and our 12 and 13 year old cats are "adjusting" - LOL! Sandy
Congratulations on your new addition. Sally looks like she feels right at home with her new family! Elizabeth looks happy as a clam too.
Post a Comment