"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Happy Birthday, Jack!
I cannot believe it--he's now three! and has been home for 18 months now. Wow! Jack loves to sing the "Happy Birthday" song, blowing out imaginary candles at the very end of the song--so cute! and was very excited when he got to do the real thing!
Happy Birthday Jack!! Where has the time gone? Seems like I was just following your trip tp China to pick Jack up! Celia is losing her babiness (more than Emma and Olivia had at age 3.) Thankfully she still cuddles up and lets me hold her like a baby! She tries to keep up with sisters and I think that has made her grow up faster. So bitter sweet.
Happy 3rd birthday to Jack! It looks like he had lots of fun celebrating! Evan's 3rd bday is in July, and he has been practicing the bday song and is already excited about eating bday cake. :-)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack!! Where has the time gone? Seems like I was just following your trip tp China to pick Jack up! Celia is losing her babiness (more than Emma and Olivia had at age 3.) Thankfully she still cuddles up and lets me hold her like a baby! She tries to keep up with sisters and I think that has made her grow up faster. So bitter sweet.
Happy 3rd birthday to Jack! It looks like he had lots of fun celebrating! Evan's 3rd bday is in July, and he has been practicing the bday song and is already excited about eating bday cake. :-)
Post a Comment