"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief
Thursday, December 16, 2010
trying to take the perfect picture...
to use for our Christmas card this year...easier said than done...there was much laughter on their part, and a bit of exasperation on mine...what silly children I have!
I love it! At least your kid will ham it up for the camera and smile. I have to bribe mine with candy to get him to pose and smile for the candy. I'm definitely not above bribery! Happy Holidays to you and your adorable duo!!!
1 comment:
I love it! At least your kid will ham it up for the camera and smile. I have to bribe mine with candy to get him to pose and smile for the candy. I'm definitely not above bribery! Happy Holidays to you and your adorable duo!!!
Post a Comment