Friday, January 21, 2011

the Children's Museum












On MLK's birthday, we went to the Children's Museum.  Jack disappeared as soon as I took his coat off, so Elizabeth and I spent several tense minutes looking around for him before we finally spotted him playing inside the big fire truck.  That's where he spent the majority of his time while we were there.  Unlike Jack, Elizabeth was a bit overwhelmed by the number of children who were there and stuck to me like glue for a while before she too began to explore and play.  She really liked using the ATM (I am in such trouble) and playing cashier in the grocery store.  Both kids also really liked using the gas pump to fill up the car (and driving the car, too).  We followed up with fast food and more playing on the indoor playground there before heading home.   

No comments: