Friday, April 15, 2011

she lost another tooth!

I picked Elizabeth up from school early yesterday afternoon and took her to the dentist.  She lost another tooth (with a little help from the dentist) while she was there.  We also stopped at her dance school and picked up her recital costumes and did a little shopping before heading home to meet up with Nanny and Papa.  They drove down from their house yesterday afternoon, just in time to watch Elizabeth today (there's no school today due to a teacher in-service day).  We then went out to eat and got home after 8 pm.  By that time, Elizabeth was too sleepy to put her tooth under her pillow, so now the plan is for her to leave it under her pillow tonight for the Tooth Fairy to find. 

Tomorrow is a busy day:  dance classes in the morning; a haircut for Jack; lunch out; and Easter pictures in the afternoon.  Then, rush home to pack because Jack and Elizabeth are going to spend next week in Rangeley with my parents.  It's school vacation, and I have to work--I know they'll have a blast.  It's just going to be very quiet at our house without them there...whatever will I do without them?  (Hmmm...sleep, watch the news, read a book or two or three...?).

No comments: