"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Jack is (in)famous!
I went to the grocery store with Jack this evening while Elizabeth helped a good friend plant his vegetable garden. We rushed through the store and then got in line to check out. Our neighbor was in line in front of us, so I began to talk to her and her two daughters when one of them started to laugh. That's when I heard Jack's voice booming over the store's loudspeaker: "Blah blah blah blah!" Gasp! I turned to see Jack at the register next to us, holding the microphone to his mouth, grinning ear to ear. I ran to grab him just as he blasted another couple "blah blahs" into the microphone. Janie and her girls couldn't stop laughing. Me? All I could do was to apologize to the cashier, who told me with a smile that she'd always wanted to do that herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment