Sunday, March 8, 2009

Elizabeth's interview

I stole this from a blog of another adoptive Mom that I read all of the time because I thought it was really cute. I asked Elizabeth the following questions and typed up her answers.

1. What is one thing your mom always says to you? I don't know. (off to a good start)...
2. What makes mom happy? cuddling with me
3. What makes mom sad? when sad things happen
4. How does your mom make you laugh? by tickling me!
5. What was your mom like as a child? a baby
6. How old is your mom? I don't know--how old are you?
7. How tall is your mom? I don't know--17?
8. What is her favorite thing to do? make dinner (huh?)
9. What does your mom do when you're not here? go shopping
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at? driving a car
12. What is your mom not very good at? driving into that reindeer (I hit a deer two Christmases ago)
13. What does your mom do for a job? work
14. What is your mom's favorite food? I dunno
15. What makes you proud of your mom? because you never leave me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ming Ming
17. What do you and your mom do together? sleep all night
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have thumbs and computers and our own bathroooms (that's deep, huh?)
19. How are you and your mom different? we weren't born in the same place
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you cuddle with me all of the time
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I don't have a daddy.

No comments: