What a cutie he is! Jack and I are spending this week together at home while jie jie spends the week with the grandparents in Rangeley (she's on vacation this week, but I'm not). Jack and I are reading lots of books together, and we've watched Madagascar (or, as Jack calls it, Alex) at least a dozen times in the last few days. Elizabeth called on Sunday night to tell me that she was having so much fun that she didn't want to come home--Elizabeth and my parents truly adore one another and have formed a mutual admiration society. I must say, though, that it's really quiet here without her--all of us (Jack, the dogs, cat, and I) really miss our jie jie!
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
enjoying the week with my little guy
What a cutie he is! Jack and I are spending this week together at home while jie jie spends the week with the grandparents in Rangeley (she's on vacation this week, but I'm not). Jack and I are reading lots of books together, and we've watched Madagascar (or, as Jack calls it, Alex) at least a dozen times in the last few days. Elizabeth called on Sunday night to tell me that she was having so much fun that she didn't want to come home--Elizabeth and my parents truly adore one another and have formed a mutual admiration society. I must say, though, that it's really quiet here without her--all of us (Jack, the dogs, cat, and I) really miss our jie jie!
No comments:
Post a Comment