"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Saturday, February 20, 2010
catching up
Another first for Jack: the first time he wrote on the bathroom wall (and bathroom door and baby gate at the top of the stairs and the bedroom wall and jie jie's comforter and his own face and the shower curtain, too) with dark red lipstick, done on the sly while Mama took a shower this morning. Honestly, Elizabeth never did stuff like this. He really was darned cute, though--hard to be angry when he was so proud of himself! Sorry--no pictures (I didn't think of that until I'd cleaned it all up). He had a haircut on President's Day and laughed and laughed when the clippers tickled the back of his neck (adorable!). And, Jack now tells me, oh so very sweetly, "I love you, Mama," when I tell him, "I love you, Jack." Finally, Elizabeth came home today after spending the week in Rangeley with my parents--it's so great to have her home again!
No comments:
Post a Comment