"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
climbing with Papa
Last Sunday, Papa, the kids, and I climbed Cascade Stream Gorge, near Rangeley. It was a bit challenging for Jack and Papa (Papa will be 81 years old in October and will have knee-replacement surgery next month, so it was quite an achievement for him to make the climb with us), but they did it! We found lots of wild blueberry bushes on the way up, so we had to stop several times to pick blueberries. Jack was in heaven--he just loves blueberries! After dinner, I left Papa and Nanny's to drive home. Not too far from their house I saw a moose just standing out in the field, so of course I had to stop to take a few pictures. Not the greatest, but I think you can tell it's a moose...
No comments:
Post a Comment