Monday, September 9, 2013

back to normal

Rushing to aftercare after work to pick Jack and Elizabeth up.  Home to feed the dog and let him out, then just as quickly out the door and back in the car to ballet on Mondays, jazz on Tuesdays, cheering on Thursdays, and tumbling on Fridays.  (She is taking tumbling classes for the next seven weeks to work on cartwheels, round-offs, back handsprings, and other skills for cheering).  Thank goodness, girl scouts is only twice a month after school!  Oh, and did I mention that she also wants to take piano?  We shall see...Jack will sign up for cub scouts next week and will start karate shortly.  He's very excited--I think he thinks he's going to be another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.  Karate will be on Saturday mornings...This evening, Jack and I dropped Elizabeth off at jazz, went to an open house at her school to meet her teacher, and then drove back to pick her up.  We were home a bit before 8 p.m.  Dinner, homework, and bedtime.  Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: