Monday, July 20, 2015

let's try this again!

It's been a LONG time since I've blogged.  I will go back to where I left off in January, 2014, and over time write about what we were up to, but in the meantime...Elizabeth started field hockey camp today, and she LOVED it.  Jack stayed home by himself for a few hours until Dad arrived (a first for him).  I dropped Elizabeth off at the camp this morning, because she was really nervous--she had no idea what to expect.  Not to worry--she had such a good time that she now wants to play in the Fall.  So proud of her for trying something new!  This evening, she and Jack started swim lessons again.  Elizabeth wants to work on her diving this session; Jack will work on his breathing technique and freestyle swimming.  Jack's friend, Benny, is also in this class, so his mom and I sat together and talked while watching the kids swim.  It turns out that she will be Elizabeth's field hockey coach this Fall!   

No comments: