Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I got PA!

my silly girl!!!

Yes! I received an email from Erin at HFS-AIM which said that I got PA (preliminary approval) to adopt Zhao JinPing! I only waited 15 days--not too shabby! Now, I must wait for my LOA (letter of acceptance), which is a one-page form letter from the CCAA asking if I accept the referral of Zhao JinPing to be my son. Is there any question?! I hope that that will arrive at the end of September (it's averaging about 33 days from PA to LOA right now). I will overnight that to HFS-AIM, who will return it to the CCAA. It usually takes about three weeks after the LOA is sent back to China to receive TA (travel approval). Once I have TA, my agency can then schedule my CA (Consulate appointment) and I can make flight reservations! Maybe travel mid-November? or even sooner?!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hooray!! Congratulations!! He is just ADORABLE!!!

REJOICE!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Very fast! Congratulations! He's just waiting for his forever family!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06
DOR 08/12/08