

Zhao JinPing
Date of birth: May 10, 2007
Currently residing at Dongguan CWI
Guangdong Province
Isn't HE absolutely adorable? Yes--it's a boy! Don't let the pink sleeper fool you. It takes a confident guy to wear pink! Elizabeth and I are just thrilled! Much, much more later!
27 comments:
Congrats!!! Is that a typo but is the MeiMei a boy??? WOW!!! Can't wait to hear and see more.
Lisa
now you need a new name list!
Congratulations on your SON. :D
a Di-di is quite a gift too.
Tracy (from RQ)
Wow, a son!! Congratulations!!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
but he has blue socks!!
He is cute!!!
YAAAYYY!!!! Congratulations! He's GORGEOUS! (Our son was all in pink and ruffles as well, lol) You need a new name list for us to vote on! :)
Mary (OneBlessedFamily on RQ)
I agree - now we need to vote on a boy name for your sweet and beautiful BOY! Congratulations!
Tracy (Trace7 from RQ)
He is adorable and such a cutie! Congratulations.
Mendy from RQ
Congratulations- he is just a sweetheart!!
congrats- he is handsome! new name list in order!!!!
Meg
Deb,
We just received our SN referral for a boy- born in March '07 and at the same orphanage as your son! :) You're the first person I've read about who has a baby at the same orphanage. Exciting!! :)
Laurie
Congratulations. He is beautiful.
And he looks so much like his sister!
~ Fiona.
Thanks to all who've posted messages for me! I'm working on a list of names--I'll update the blog in a couple days!
To Laurie who posted--please email me, or if you are a fellow RQer, PM me (yelowlab)! I'd love to talk to you!
And Fiona (anonymous)--that's EXACTLY what I thought whe I saw his face for the first time!
What a handsome little guy! Congratulations!!!
Well...he sure is a beautiful boy. Congratulations! Best wishes for a speedy rest of the journey to bring your son home!!
Kate (and Lia too!)
Wow, what a cutie! Congrats! Our daughter Guan Hai Yan aka Molly is also from Dongguan.
Your son is in awesome hands as Dongguan is a top notch facility. There is a yahoo group for Dongguan at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DongguanFamilies/ or email me at tziska@columbus.rr.com if you have questions!
Teri
Congratulations!
he is adorable!!!!!!!!! so happy for you all!!
all God's best,
debbie
lid 1/26/06
Congratulations on your Dongguan referral!! When you are ready to obtain his finding ad (which has a great color picture taken months before the referral photo!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.
Have a safe trip!
Brian
What a beautiful boy!
Our son is from the same SWI as yours. If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate in contacting me.
Congratulations on your son!! He's such a cutie!
Nina (R)
Your son is adorable as well as your daughter. Congratulations. I hope you and Elizabeth can bring him home soon. What a handsome son. Best of luck and Congrats!
Hugs,
Jonni
What a gorgeous little boy..
Adorable, and he maes Pink work.
Congratulaions.
Here is to a safe and speedy trip to get your son.
Congrats - he's soooo cute!
Hi from RQ! I saw your post about the name poll and had to come over and vote! He is soooo adorable! And hey, real men wear pink, right? What a sweetie and the pics of your daughter are wonderful.
I have to say that I voted for Jackson b/c I am partial. My youngest son is Jackson and I LOVE the name. We sometimes call him "Jack" but he doesn't much like it. We do like the fact that as he gets older, he could shorten it to Jack if he wanted. Anyway, I voted for Jackson but I really like all the names. BOYS RULE AND ARE SO COOL!!!!
Leslie (Hopingfor08)
Post a Comment