"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief
Thursday, February 19, 2009
daycare deja vu
Elizabeth, falling asleep during lunchtime at Miss Kelly's
January 2006
Jack, falling asleep during lunchtime at Miss Kelly's
Oh my goodness! I don't think Isaac would ever fall asleep while there was still food on his plate. My little guy loves his food. That is so cute that they both did the same thing. :o)
Hi Deb, I have given you an award. You can find out about it at http://stopyra.blogspot.com/
I hope that you are having a fun time. Oh and by the way. Yesterday Isaac fell asleep in his lunch! LOL! My friend hasn't sent me the picture yet, but she showed it to me. He looked just like Jack!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I don't think Isaac would ever fall asleep while there was still food on his plate. My little guy loves his food. That is so cute that they both did the same thing. :o)
Hi Deb, I have given you an award. You can find out about it at http://stopyra.blogspot.com/
I hope that you are having a fun time. Oh and by the way. Yesterday Isaac fell asleep in his lunch! LOL! My friend hasn't sent me the picture yet, but she showed it to me. He looked just like Jack!
hahaha. Oh my gosh they are sooo cute and so much alike. I love the comparison's you do.
Post a Comment