Sunday, September 20, 2009

a fun Saturday










Elizabeth began gymnastics yesterday. She was excited and nervous--I was, too. Would it be like ballet? At ballet, I had to be within eyesight in order for her to stay in the dance studio. My fears were unfounded--she LOVED it! In fact, when the hour-long class was over, she wanted to stay, and she told me that she can't wait to go back next week. I am so happy! Jack and I actually sat nearby and played for a bit at the beginning of the class, but when I saw how engaged she was in the class, I felt comfortable walking around the gym out of her sight. And, I discovered that Jack really enjoyed jumping and tumbling while we were there... Later that afternoon, we went to Fun Day at Miss Kelly's and had a great time! Yummy food, two bounce houses, a giant slide, and roasting marshmallows over the fire...We didn't get home until after 7 p.m., and both kids crashed by 7:30 pm. Here are some photos from our day...

No comments: