"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief
Monday, August 23, 2010
playing on the beach
Elizabeth and Jack decided to play for a bit on the beach before we came home last night. First time that they played tug 'o war, as far as I know. Lots of giggles. Very cute!
Thank-you so much for the book recommendation! I will read it for sure! I enjoy reading your blog too. I have been following since you adopted Jack from Dongguan. (My daughter is from Dongguan, but you probably already knew that...)
1 comment:
Thank-you so much for the book recommendation! I will read it for sure! I enjoy reading your blog too. I have been following since you adopted Jack from Dongguan. (My daughter is from Dongguan, but you probably already knew that...)
Thanks again!
Post a Comment