Elizabeth had pictures and dress rehearsal for her dance recital this afternoon. I wish I could say that all went as planned, but that wouldn't be completely true. After ironing her ballet costume, I noticed a few small wrinkles in the skirt so I ironed it again (because it just has to be perfect, right?). Well, the iron must've been too hot, because I ended up with a rather large hole in the tulle...ooh, I was so angry with myself! And, while putting her hair up in a bun, I discovered that I'd bought a light brown hair net instead of a dark brown one. She did without. And of course she was just adorable!
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Friday, May 11, 2012
dress rehearsal...
Elizabeth had pictures and dress rehearsal for her dance recital this afternoon. I wish I could say that all went as planned, but that wouldn't be completely true. After ironing her ballet costume, I noticed a few small wrinkles in the skirt so I ironed it again (because it just has to be perfect, right?). Well, the iron must've been too hot, because I ended up with a rather large hole in the tulle...ooh, I was so angry with myself! And, while putting her hair up in a bun, I discovered that I'd bought a light brown hair net instead of a dark brown one. She did without. And of course she was just adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment