Saturday, May 19, 2012

recital












Elizabeth's dance recital was today!  Nanny came, but not Papa (he went to my niece, Abby's, dance recital in Massachusetts, which was today as well).  The grandparents split up this year, so each granddaughter would have a grandparent in the audience).  He was really missed!  Halfway there, I realized that I'd forgotten our tickets...we decided that Nanny would help Eliizabeth get ready for dress rehearsal before the show while Jack and I drove home to get the tickets.  As we were heading out the door, we ran into Glenn Davis, the son-in-law of the owner of the dance school.  He said not to leave--that he would just give us tickets for other seats.  So, so nice!  Everything went perfectly after that.  We ate lunch at Bugaboo Creek to celebrate and then came home.  And just a few other random things:  Jack has been going around telling everyone that "Mr. Glenn" and Gavin (his best friend at preschool) are his best buddies...Elizabeth now wears a size 3 shoe!...I signed Jack up for flag football in the Fall...

No comments: