but there will NOT be a second. Jack ran ahead of Elizabeth and I at the store today, and when I looked for him seconds later I couldn't find him. We quickly walked around the store before going to the service desk, where we found him minutes later, safe and sound (thank goodness!) and not particularly upset to have been separated from us. From what I gathered, a woman saw him and asked if he was lost. When he said that he was, she took him to the service desk to wait for me. When I saw him, my eyes welled up with tears. I picked him up and didn't want to ever let him go again. He hugged me tightly around the neck, but when he raised his head I saw that he was smiling. We had a little talk this evening, and I don't think this adventure will be repeated...
No comments:
Post a Comment