Saturday, July 28, 2012

summer fun

this is how he started his day--still in his pjs!




Elizabeth (in purple) with some of her Brownie troop. 
Laura, the little girl in the blue bathing suit, was in daycare with Elizabeth when they were babies.







this lump is Jack, who took a nap while we were there


Elizabeth's Brownie troop went to Splashtown today, and the Brownies' families got to go, too.  This was our first time at Splashtown and certainly won't be our last--we had a great time!  We arrived at 10 am and spent most of our time swimming in the pool and splashing in the wading pool.  We had the most fun, however, going down one of the water slides on rubber floats.  Jack and Elizabeth went down together on one float first, and I followed.  When I reached the bottom of the slide, I found them, grinning ear-to-ear and telling me "that was AWESOME!"  We went down that slide several more times before leaving, exhausted, at 5 pm.  We ended the day with ice cream at Toots--it was another perfect summer day.

No comments: