Tuesday, September 23, 2008

finding ad!

I arrived home from work and found that the mail man had delivered the baby's finding ad--he'd slipped it between the storm door and the front door. I couldn't wait to open it! Here he is:

It reads: "A boy. On July 10, 2007, he was found on the road section across the street from Dongcheng District Power Supply Bureau, Dongguan City. He was about two months old when found. He has a cleft lip, and he has a red mark in his left eye..." He is called Zhang Jin Ping in the finding ad, which conflicts with the name that I know him by. Perhaps a mis-translation? And I have no idea what is meant by "a red mark in his left eye." Hmm. I was struck by how small the cleft in his lip looks, but more so by just how beautiful he was! Oh, I can't wait to hold him!

No comments: