Saturday, September 27, 2008

the internet is amazing!

After I posted the photo of Elizabeth with her foster parents, I heard from a mom in the Netherlands whose beautiful little girl also lived at the Jingdezhen SWI. Her birthday is six days before my daughter's. I also heard from another mom whose son is from Jing and whose daughter is from Dongguan! And, today I exchanged emails with yet another mom whose little girl is from Jing who had the same foster mom as Elizabeth! Apparently, her daughter joined the family right before Elizabeth was adopted. She used Harrah's to complete her adoption, which is the agency I am using to adopt Baby Boy (I really need to decide on his name soon, don't I?). And, her daughter has a heart condition, as does Baby Boy. We are all connected! Anyway, here is one more photo of Elizabeth with her foster mother, along with the other babies in our group and their foster mothers who were adopted from Jingdezhen SWI on October 24, 2005.

2 comments:

3peas1pod said...

Yellowlab,
That is amazing! After I received LOA last week and posted pics of my daughter, a lady from Scotland emailed me pics. She was at Celia's orphanage in June and just happened to see her and take a few pics of her! What a treasure for sure!

Alyson and Ford said...

Yes, the internet is amazing! We have been able to get some older photos of our daughter through other adopting families.
Congratulations!!

Alyson
Celebrating 19 days as Mommy to Alyzabeth!