Tuesday, September 16, 2008

updates!!!




Isn't he simply ADORABLE? I just received updated photos today from Ladybugs and Love From Above (http://ladybugsnlove.com/index.php). I only requested them five days ago (last Thursday)! In addition to these three photos, I received answers to ten questions that I asked of the orphanage personnel as well as updated information about the baby. At 16 mos. old, his measurements are as follows:
Height: 74cm (29.13")
Weight: 9.2kg (20.283 lbs)
Head: 46cm (18.11")
Chest: 45cm (17.7")
Foot: 11cm (4.33")
And, he has 16 teeth! I can't wait to see his smile! Elizabeth saw the updated pictures on the laptop and leaned over and kissed his face. She said, "Oh, he's so cute!" That was too cute! We must do something about those pink shoes, though...
*When I received updates for Elizabeth two days before traveling to China to bring her home, she was 74 cm long and weighed 9.0 kg. At that time, she was almost exactly one year old. Who will be taller--Elizabeth or Baby Boy?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

My first thought was that he looks very solid and healthy.

My second thought was - check out the shoes! Too funny. I now know what size shoe he wears. He needs some Bean boots!

Sarasmom

3peas1pod said...

So glad to hear that you got a quick turn around on the requested info. Hope you get a speedy TA.

waitingformaddie said...

I am just so happy for you!

Glad the pictures/updates came so quickly!

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

What a cutie! Most of the pictures we have of our son he is wearing pink shoes, too. Must be a guy thing. LOL

We just love Ladybugs and Love. We used them for a couple of updates and a care package. Hope you get TA soon.

Kevin and Violet

The Gang's Momma! said...

congrats! he's very handsome. and i lost track in all my travel prep and leaving for aidan - did you decide on a name?

in china now - blog surfing while hubby watches old hbo movies by stallone. ugh.

Anonymous said...

Well, he is adorable...and obviously very secure holding his head high in those bright pink sandals!

Hope you don't have to wait much longer...
Erin