Elizabeth and Jack are staying with my parents near Rangeley this week, and my house is awfully quiet...They've been quite busy, though, from what I've heard! It's hard to tell who's having a better time--the grandparents or the grandchildren! My parents live on the lake, pictured above. It's one of my and Elizabeth's (and now Jack's, I hope) most favorite places to go. And, this is the first time Jack has spent the night away from me since we met in China on November 11, 2008. He cried when I left Monday evening, but he's been his happy self ever since. I can't wait 'til Friday...I miss them!
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I miss them!
Elizabeth and Jack are staying with my parents near Rangeley this week, and my house is awfully quiet...They've been quite busy, though, from what I've heard! It's hard to tell who's having a better time--the grandparents or the grandchildren! My parents live on the lake, pictured above. It's one of my and Elizabeth's (and now Jack's, I hope) most favorite places to go. And, this is the first time Jack has spent the night away from me since we met in China on November 11, 2008. He cried when I left Monday evening, but he's been his happy self ever since. I can't wait 'til Friday...I miss them!

1 comment:
Wow Deb! Enjoy your quiet time! I don't know how single moms do it! And with two dogs - Cooper is exhausting!!! Thanks for the compliment on my blog. I'm glad you had a chance to check it out. The key to putting in your own picture on blogger is that you have to choose a template that allows for custom headers and not a lot of them do. So I picked that plain pink template and it happens to be one that lets you insert custom headers so I can put in that picture of Laina. Take care! Sandy
Post a Comment