"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief
Monday, June 14, 2010
guess who now likes dog food?
Yup. In the last week, he's grabbed handfuls of dry dog food and munched away. Good grief. What's next?
Yep, kibble tastes vaguely crackeresque, or at least the dog bones do. Not much in there bad for kids thankfully. Good luck stopping that from being a habit
My mom said that I used to do the same thing when I was a kid. Isaac did the same thing once or twice, but Craig freaked out so bad it scared Isaac from trying it again. The silly things they will do. ;o)
3 comments:
Yep, kibble tastes vaguely crackeresque, or at least the dog bones do. Not much in there bad for kids thankfully.
Good luck stopping that from being a habit
That silly boy! I'm glad that Evan leaves our cat's food alone.
My mom said that I used to do the same thing when I was a kid. Isaac did the same thing once or twice, but Craig freaked out so bad it scared Isaac from trying it again. The silly things they will do. ;o)
Post a Comment