Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jack's latest

When I ask him to do something, like to lay down and go to sleep instead of talking or to eat his dinner instead of talking or to sit down instead of jumping up and down on the couch, he will do as I ask immediately without argument but he will say, "I am!," as he's doing it. No idea where he picked that up, but it's a hoot! He doesn't say, "Yes"--instead, he says, "Yesh." He yells out, "Stop, Mama!," when we approach a stop sign, and he asks, "Are we almost there?" now when we're going somewhere in the car. And, he sometimes says, "Shhh, quiet!", while holding a finger to his lips when I reprimand him for doing something he isn't supposed to do. I have to admit it's awfully cute when he does that, even if I don't want to encourage it!

No comments: