Oh, my goodness--he had SUCH a good time! He told us that he likes t-ball much better than football or soccer. He made me laugh out loud--each time he caught or threw the ball, he yelled, "And the crowd went wild!" Absolutely no idea where he got that, but it was very funny! We called Nanny and Papa in the car on the way home from practice. I told Jack to tell them the name of his team because they didn't know. Jack told them, "I'm on the Oreos!" (Umm, I think he's on the Orioles)...Love this child of mine!
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Thursday, April 25, 2013
first t-ball practice
Oh, my goodness--he had SUCH a good time! He told us that he likes t-ball much better than football or soccer. He made me laugh out loud--each time he caught or threw the ball, he yelled, "And the crowd went wild!" Absolutely no idea where he got that, but it was very funny! We called Nanny and Papa in the car on the way home from practice. I told Jack to tell them the name of his team because they didn't know. Jack told them, "I'm on the Oreos!" (Umm, I think he's on the Orioles)...Love this child of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment