I spent part of the morning at a science fair in Jack's kindergarten class today. What fun! His class has been studying all about the five senses and wanted to tell the parents all about them. His teacher, Mrs. Train, had five stations representing the five senses set up around the room, and Jack and I walked around with a clipboard, crayon, and worksheet, checking off all of the things we did. One of Jack's favorites was the taste table: Mrs. Train had bowls of pretzels, sour pickles, baker's chocolate, and candy for us to taste. Jack decided to play a little trick on me by giving me baker's chocolate to taste, telling me, Here, Mommy, it's really good! I could see where this was going, which made it even funnier. When I put it in my mouth, he grinned, and when I grimaced at the bitter taste, he laughed out loud. That little stinker!
No comments:
Post a Comment