"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break."
--An ancient Chinese belief
Monday, September 13, 2010
ewwwww!
I took the day off today to get some things done around the house...I just went into the living room and found THIS on the dog bed! CATS!
Oh my!!! We had a little mouse that would come and visit every so often!! We finally found him at the bottom of the mudroom stairs! The cat had finally found him! I am an animal lover but don't really want those in my house!! I bet the cat was very proud:):)
1 comment:
Oh my!!! We had a little mouse that would come and visit every so often!! We finally found him at the bottom of the mudroom stairs! The cat had finally found him! I am an animal lover but don't really want those in my house!! I bet the cat was very proud:):)
Post a Comment