"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Friday, September 3, 2010
she loves school!
Elizabeth has a new best friend: her name is Olivia. They are in the same multiage classroom, but Olivia is a second grader, I'm told. They played on the playground on the first day together (Wednesday) and on Thursday decided to be best friends. They now sit next to each other at lunch. I asked Elizabeth today, What was the best thing about school today? and she replied, Gym! (quite obviously, we are not biologically related). And the worst part of school today? Nothing. Doesn't get better than that. As for Jack, since it was a State shut-down day and I didn't have to work, he and I had a 'Mommy and Me' day. We bought four new tires for the minivan and had it inspected, too. Nice to check things off my "to do" list. Jack was SO good--he amused himself alternately by watching Let's Make a Deal on tv and by looking through the waiting room's glass window into the garage to check out the progress the mechanic was making. All boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment