It was overcast and quite chilly, but we managed to have a great time nonetheless. As far as I'm concerned, the highlight of our day was the wagon ride into the pumpkin fields, where we found two pumpkins to take home with us. Elizabeth posed for a picture, but Jack was not so coooperative (no nap). We also took a horse-drawn wagon ride around the farm and saw buffalos grazing in one of the fields. Giant slides, cotton candy, bounce houses, visiting with the farm animals--just a few of the things that we did. I decided against the corn maze--maybe next year, when the kids are older.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Pumpkinland
It was overcast and quite chilly, but we managed to have a great time nonetheless. As far as I'm concerned, the highlight of our day was the wagon ride into the pumpkin fields, where we found two pumpkins to take home with us. Elizabeth posed for a picture, but Jack was not so coooperative (no nap). We also took a horse-drawn wagon ride around the farm and saw buffalos grazing in one of the fields. Giant slides, cotton candy, bounce houses, visiting with the farm animals--just a few of the things that we did. I decided against the corn maze--maybe next year, when the kids are older.
No comments:
Post a Comment