We had a little belated birthday party for Duncan last night--he turned 3 on March 20th. Jack, Elizabeth, and I sang Happy Birthday to the dog, and then the kids blew out three candles stuck into a small brownie--Duncan got to eat the brownie.
This afternoon, Elizabeth went to her first birthday party without Mama at her friend, Olivia's, house. When I dropped her off, she was very quiet--she didn't want to stay for the party. Fast forward two hours later...she didn't want to leave and in fact asked if she could stay another hour. She left with a yellow pansy which she'd potted there, as well as a Groovy Girl doll and a cool pair of knee socks. While she partied, Jack and I went shopping in Freeport and bought his Easter outfit.
Nanny and Papa arrived this afternoon, just in time to go to Maine Maple Sunday tomorrow with us. More on that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment