"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Duncan's check-up
The kids and I took Duncan to the vet this morning before dance for his follow-up appointment. He weighed in at a respectable 93 lbs., having lost 11 lbs. in just one month (wish I could). I was very pleased, and I think the vet was impressed, too. When the vet tech took Duncan's temperature rectally, Elizabeth sort of crinkled up her nose--I'm pretty sure she'd never seen that done before--but watched closely just the same--very funny! After Duncan was vaccinated, Elizabeth asked whether or not he would get a sticker? She also was surprised that he didn't feel a thing. The vet was great with both kids--he even took the extra time to let them listen to Duncan's heart with his stethoscope (Jack said, "Cool!" Elizabeth said, "Ooooo! That's loud!"). All in all, it was a good visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment