On Saturday, Elizabeth's Brownie troop visited Wolfe's Neck Farm in Freeport--Jack and I went, too, although we explored the farm on our own. It was kind of a gray day, but we had fun! Jack and I took a tractor-drawn wagon into the pumpkin field and picked out a couple pumpkins to bring home--Elizabeth did the same with her brownie troop. I think the highlight of Jack's day was petting the barn cat who he found snuggled into the hay (forgot to attach that photo--stay tuned...). As for Elizabeth, she thought this little goat was really sweet!
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Wolfe's Neck Farm
On Saturday, Elizabeth's Brownie troop visited Wolfe's Neck Farm in Freeport--Jack and I went, too, although we explored the farm on our own. It was kind of a gray day, but we had fun! Jack and I took a tractor-drawn wagon into the pumpkin field and picked out a couple pumpkins to bring home--Elizabeth did the same with her brownie troop. I think the highlight of Jack's day was petting the barn cat who he found snuggled into the hay (forgot to attach that photo--stay tuned...). As for Elizabeth, she thought this little goat was really sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment