Four more days! I cannot believe it. Today is Thursday, and I leave on Sunday. Wow! So, what's left on my to-do list? I ordered my Panda phone, which will be delivered to the hotel before I arrive. Today, I will add international calling to my home telephone service, so that it will be less expensive for my parents to call me in China. I also have to drop off a copy of Jack's medical file to the pediatrician and pick up his prescription at the pharmacy. Copy paperwork. Buy dog food. And, pack my suitcases (making order out of chaos: all I've been doing for the last several weeks is throwing stuff in the open suitcases). I really think that's it. Holy cow."An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." --An ancient Chinese belief
Thursday, November 6, 2008
counting the days...
Four more days! I cannot believe it. Today is Thursday, and I leave on Sunday. Wow! So, what's left on my to-do list? I ordered my Panda phone, which will be delivered to the hotel before I arrive. Today, I will add international calling to my home telephone service, so that it will be less expensive for my parents to call me in China. I also have to drop off a copy of Jack's medical file to the pediatrician and pick up his prescription at the pharmacy. Copy paperwork. Buy dog food. And, pack my suitcases (making order out of chaos: all I've been doing for the last several weeks is throwing stuff in the open suitcases). I really think that's it. Holy cow.
No comments:
Post a Comment