Saturday, November 8, 2008

last post before travel!

My flight leaves at 6 am tomorrow--hard to believe that I will soon be in China. It's almost surreal. My next post will be from Guangzhou! Woohoo!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Safe travels!

Doreen in Montreal

3peas1pod said...

Travel safely! Can't wait to see pics of Jack!

Anonymous said...

Wake up! Today's the day!!!!

sarasmom

Anonymous said...

So How were those first few hours?

AW

Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We need news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AW


You are killing me here.
Hope all is well.
I understand though. You are probably busier than busy.

3peas1pod said...

Hope everyone is doing OK! Would love to see some Jack pics!

Kelly said...

Hi Mommy,

I miss you. I can't wait to see you and my baby brother Jack. Miss Kelly let me see all the new pictures of you and Jack. Hope your having fun. Give Jack a kiss for me.
I love you

Elizabeth