Sunday, November 16, 2008

having fun but ready to come home!









It is late Sunday night as I post this. Tomorrow, Jack and I fly to Guilin for a little sight-seeing. We had a great day today with Caprice and Greg and their two daughters, walking over the bridge from Shamian Island into the "real" Guangzhou. Their older daughter is 4 and from Jiangxi Province, just like Elizabeth. Their younger daughter is 20 months old and from Dongguan City, and their Gotcha Day was this past Monday. We went to visit the orphanage together on Friday and have spent quite a bit of time with one another since meeting that day. They are a really nice family--I'm so glad that we've met! Here are some new pictures of Jack--after all, that's what you really want to see! He is the happiest baby--so mellow and easy to please. I'm so very blessed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes every time I look at this, he is so adorable!!! Take Care See you when you get home Love Mickeymouse

Anonymous said...

Hi, Deb,

E and your parents were here for S's b-day party and we saw these pics of Jack together. We can't wait for you two to get home!

We all had a very nice day together. Even Buddha was a very good boy. I could not get S in a dress. Not a big deal. She's still in jeans, sandals, and a t-shirt - and we're hearing that we could get snow this week! S still LOVES E! And your father is very proud of you! (That's my take, anyway.)

We all think Jack is adorable and that he looks like a happy little kid.

Love, Karen

Lisa and Tate said...

He is such a handsome happy little boy! Love that you are posting such great pictures!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!!! He is adorable!! LA

Rick Beal said...

Stumbled across your blog tonight, congratulations on your wonderful family! Our 22 month daughter is also in Chinese School, the Crickets class. We look forward to meeting all of you sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

He is smiling big time now!!!

How was your sightseeing trip. Beautiful I bet.

E-mail if you want to get in touch as I have been banned from our other mode of communication

AW